MLRO & MLCO
We can approve your KYC and take responsibility as MLRO-MLCO
- Take named responsibility for KYC across the fund and its investors.
- Liaise with the AML authorities on your behalf if ever required.
- Ensure that your policies and procedures are fully, but sensitively, updated to current best practice.
- Test adherence and effectiveness of the KYC policy.
- Report any breaches or defects to the fund board.
MLRO & MLCO Services
Supporting you with peace of mind
We will approve your KYC and take responsibility as MLRO-MLCO. The data in our system will be used to complete regulatory testing and reporting through your fund’s life cycle.
- Simple for us
The data is already in our system.
- Simple for you
The Board receives a quarterly board pack of all relevant information regarding your investors.
- No further data collection
All the information we need will have been collated via the KYC service. We provide you with key MI reports on a quarterly basis.
- Reporting for you
The MLRO will deal with all aspects of unusual activity, including dealing with the FIU, on your behalf.
- Reporting to you
Our established quality assurance program will be tailored specifically to your investors and provide your Board with our findings and recommendations.