The ID Register becomes IDR
The ID Register team, powering the trusted hub of the private markets, is extending our services under a new identity as IDR.
The trusted investor onboarding hub
Join over 39,000 pre-approved investors across 5,500 funds already on our hub.
Supported by our experienced team, investors enjoy swift and efficient onboarding with live assistance when required. Once approved, investors can connect their ‘IDR Investment Passport’ to each of their investments while fund managers gain access to a pre-approved investor base across jurisdictions, products and service providers.
How it works
- ApproveWe create and approve full KYC profiles on your investments as part of investment due diligence.
- ScreenScreen the shareholders and co-investors within your portfolio and keep the information up to date.
- VerifyBanks and service providers requests to your portfolio can rely on us and test our records through our platform.
- MaintainAll queries are handled by our helpdesk on your behalf.
- FocusSo, you and your investments can focus on building value rather than chasing KYC.
"Through this alliance, our clients can now benefit from a smoother, more cost-effective onboarding service fit for purpose in the 21st century, allowing them to focus on growing their businesses and serving their investors and clients."
Paper-based, repetitive client onboarding is increasingly untenable. We have watched IDR earn the trust of clients, grow to over 25,000 investor profiles and become regulated in a sophisticated and mature jurisdiction like Guernsey.
During our recent successful fund raising, IDR’s excellent service was of great help and ensured a reliable and complete KYC process in time. The IDR team was very responsive which had been much appreciated not only by our team but as well by our investors. We can only recommend IDR and look forward to continuing to work with them going forward.
IDR is nothing short of a revolution for the investor onboarding process in the private funds market.