The Senior KYC Analyst – Managed Services is responsible for the review of KYC profiles, addressing questions relating to KYC practices and requirements and maintaining excellent client relationships. They own the continuous improvement of both client experience and internal efficiency through our bespoke technology platform, clear processes, and enthusiastic team.
Responsibilities & KPIs
- Identify and support the productivity and training needs of colleagues and clients within agreed timescales.
- Actively encourage a positive culture of continuous improvement through new ideas.
Be collaborative, approachable, and respectful with your team members and all IDR staff.
- Interact with clients, lawyers, investors, and administrators effectively and professionally.
- Clearly own your functional area in the view of clients and your team members.
- Confidently perform senior reviews of KYC Profiles in collaboration with the MLRO and senior colleagues.
- Ensure that all activity reflects a defined process and is undertaken within its parameters
- Own the Managed KYC service and act as the primary point of contact for all clients and staff
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships ensuring smooth delivery of the Managed KYC service
- Confidently address questions on the standard and scope of KYC provided to parties on behalf of our clients
- Engage in regular communications with service users to ensure successful client outcomes
- Maximize the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency
- Navigate efficiently around IDR in support of your duties
- Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency
- Support the measurement and reporting of performance using well-considered indicators
- Promote and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Control daily work allocation using the task management system
Experience and knowledge
- Experience working with internal or external clients
- Strong knowledge of KYC/ Due Diligence and an understanding of complex structures in the Fund world
- Prior experience in the Finance Industry advantageous
The successful candidate will:
- Efficiently process senior reviews
- Understand the importance of teamwork and aid those around you
- Be part of a competent and knowledgeable team who meet or exceed clear metrics
- Continuously improve systems and processes that are understood by all staff
Target Vocational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree level qualification in law (essential)
We are one, global team that live by our culture and demonstrate IDR’s values in everything we do. We hire people that show:
- Proactive and organised with an ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent spoken and written English
- Methodical approach, with an organised outlook on work
- Self-starter capabilities and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Competence and knowledge. Someone who understands both systems and process
- Passionate and outgoing, high energy with a love for working with people
- Stimulated by building new relationships and maintaining existing ones
- A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively
2PM – 10PM CAT November to March
1PM – 9PM CAT March to November