The Onboarding Manager is responsible for leading the team who support client onboarding and client care issues. The Onboarding Manager is required to have KYC/Onboarding, project and team management, customer facing and stakeholder management experience.
- Manage the training needs, career progression, work and priorities of a team of analysts within agreed parameters in order to support business objectives.
- Comfortably manage senior clients on product demonstrations and status updates.
- Actively encourage a culture of continuous improvement through new ideas.
- Work closely with Management to highlight onboarding and client care issues.
- Track the status and timelines of all clients from start to finish of each onboarding.
- Ensure that all activity reflects a defined process and is undertaken within set parameters.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Private funds and their structures to onboard new clients in a timely and effective manner.
- Support other Senior Analysts as required.
- Identify areas for process improvements in order to maximise the efficient processing of all duties.
- Maximize the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency.
- Understand the system design and how it is applied. Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency.
- Manage and support a team of onboarding analysts.
- Ability to highlight potential bottlenecks and risks to Senior Management.
- Support the measurement and reporting of performance using well considered indicators by creating and presenting clear Management Information.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading an Onboarding/KYC Team.
- KYC/AML industry recognised qualification preferred but not essential.
- Experience in dealing with Private Fund Onboarding and a solid understanding of Private Equity Markets.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with high profile clients with minimal supervision.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Project Management, ITIL qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- Presence and confidence when managing staff.
- Methodical with an organised and self-starting approach to work.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and be technology driven.
- Oversee and ensure the continuous delivery from competent and knowledgeable team who meet or exceed clear metrics.
- Continuously improve systems and processes that are understood by all staff.
- Deliver clear customer onboarding timelines and consistent experiences.
We are one, global team who live by our culture and demonstrate IDRs values in everything we do.
We hire people who :
- Work efficiently and accurately within defined processes
- Proactively suggest process & system improvements to maximize efficiency
- Take initiative and are approachable to all staff
- Are excellent communicators, self-starting & capable of work with light supervision
- Are competent & knowledgeable team members who understand both system and process
- Maintain strong relationships with management, ensuring discretion is adhered to at all times