- Identify and support the productivity and training needs of colleagues and clients within agreed timescales.
- Actively encourage a positive culture of continuous improvement through new ideas.
- Work collaboratively and be approachable and respectful with your team members and all IDR staff.
- Interact with clients, lawyers, investors and administrators effectively and professionally.
- Clearly own your functional area in the view of clients and your team members.
- Confidently perform senior reviews of KYC Profiles in collaboration with the MLRO and senior colleagues.
- Confidently perform enhanced customer due diligence checks and escalate high-risk files and screening matches when required within our processes.
- Manage ongoing monitoring projects to meet client deadlines.
- Assist the Operations Leader in ensuring that all activity reflects a defined process and is undertaken within its parameters
- Consistently manage the screening control page, correctly discounting, matching and referring to the appropriate MLRO.
- Understand and explain the regulatory basis for Ongoing Monitoring as part of regular training.
- Own the Ongoing Monitoring service and act as the primary point of contact for all clients and staff.
- Maximize the use of technology in all processes to control risk and improve efficiency.
- Navigate efficiently around TIDR in support of your duties.
- Suggest technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency.
- Support the measurement and reporting of performance using well-considered indicators
- Promote and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Control daily work allocation using the task management system.
Key Result Areas
- Efficient processing of KYC senior reviews.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and aid those around you.
- Competent and knowledgeable team who meet or exceed clear metrics.
- Continuously improving systems and processes that are understood by all staff.
- A first degree in finance, management, or law.
- Experience in performing KYC on individuals and complex structures.
- Proactive, organised, working efficiently and accurately within defined processes.
- Proactively suggest process & system improvements to maximize efficiency.
- Take initiative, solution-oriented thinker who is approachable to all staff.
- Excellent communicator, self-starting & capable of working with light supervision.
- Competent & knowledgeable team member who understands both system and process
- Maintain strong relationships with management, ensuring discretion is always adhered to