The Onboarding Data Analyst will be responsible for the onboarding of brand new clients, with a focus on our major wins across the US, Europe and Asia. Our clients typically provide us with information in bulk, through excel, which requires manipulation and cleansing in order to provide and efficient, quick and effective onboarding. This role will include a focus to continuously improve the efficiency and accuracy of our onboarding processes using data and technology. The Onboarding Data Analyst will have experience in dealing with large amounts of data and be deadline driven.
- Execute the duties of the role diligently and professionally.
- Act in accordance with IDR Code of Conduct.
- Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- Support the creation and improvement of the IDR business.
- Understand and follow all current processes.
- Find ways to smartly onboard brand new client information in bulk.
- Track the status and timelines of all client onboardings from start to finish.
- Communicate clearly with clients and internally with the workstream servicing the client.
- Be happy to continuously improve the efficiency and accuracy of processes using your knowledge with excel, data and technology.
- Work efficiently and accurately within defined processes.
- Proactively lead process and system improvements in order to maximize efficiency.
- Identify your own training needs and complete promptly.
- Work closely with all the relevant teams within IDR to onboard clients
- Support the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency.
- Understand the system design and how it is applied.
- Lead on suggesting technology improvements in pursuit of efficiency and to minimise the time clients spend during the onboarding phase
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced problem-solving capability using at least Excel, SQL and VBA
- Must be highly numerate and analytical
- Data Analyst experience or recent graduate from a mathematics or data related degree
- Strong/Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills. Be confident explaining reports to senior stakeholders
- Have a proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Resourcefulness – ability to find information and ask the right questions to gain information/data
Preferred to have:
- Prior experience in the Finance industry but not essential.
- Self-starting attitude and capable of working with light supervision.
- Previous knowledge of Corporate Structures would be advantageous but not essential.