We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join our product team. You will be the vital link between our product team and the wider business. You will support a cross-functional teams and development teams to help guide its growth, refine its processes, and support the team so it can build the best products and experiences for their customers. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Conduct detailed investigations of current and potential initiatives and features to ensure that they are valuable.
- Refine requirements including providing initial estimates for value, define the areas of impact and dependencies.
- Create user stories and translate high-level business solutions into technical specifications.
- Analyse the performance of the product and provide insights to help the team deliver value faster and safer and improve the product.
- Work in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach and deputise for Product Manager when needed.
- Identify issues and opportunities and act as a bridge between different teams.
Skills & other Requirements
- At least 4 years commercial experience as a Business Analyst in Fintech and SaaS.
- A passion for championing the customer.
- Working with the Product Manager with respect to managing and refining the product backlog.
- Solid experience in data analysis, including SQL queries and visualising data.
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights.
- Knowledge in KYC is a plus.